Banners and Signs
BMO Stadium management welcomes guests bringing event-related signs, flags, banners, and posters inside the building to show fan support during events.
The following guidelines relate to these items:
– Item must be related to the event
– Items may not be greater than 3’ x 5’ in size
– Item may not be attached to a stick/pole- Item may not obstruct any sponsors’/advertisers’ signage
– Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by BMO Stadium management
– Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by BMO Stadium management
– Item must be made from a paper or cloth-like material. No wood, metal, or hard plastic materials may be used to construct signs/ banners/posters, etc.
Guests are not allowed to hand out pamphlets, advertisement brochures, etc. to other guests, while inside the Stadium, without prior approval from BMO Stadium management. If any guests are seen distributing items, they will be subject to an ejection.
FIND THE BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE
CLEAR BAG POLICY
MAKING THE SECURITY PROCESS EASIER
FIND OUT WHERE TO PARK
FIND YOUR WAY
NEED MORE INFORMATION?