BMO Stadium and Legends Hospitality work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below and are also posted at concession locations.
– All fans purchasing alcohol, who appear to be less than 30 years old, must present a valid ID.
– No alcohol will be served to guests who appear intoxicated.
– There will be a two (2) beer limit per transaction.
– Alcoholic beverages served in Premium Areas such as the Figueroa Club, Founders Club, Sunset Deck, Field Club, City View Club, Directors Box, and Director’s Lounge will not be permitted to leave the Premium Area. All alcoholic drinks must be consumed, disposed of, or poured into a plastic cup prior to leaving the Premium Area.
– Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
– Fans passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
– Fans possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, will be ejected.
– Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the Stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the Stadium will be considered a violation of the Fan Code of Conduct and may result in the fan being ejected, arrested, and/or tickets being revoked.
– Please refer to the Designated Driver Program for more information on responsible drinking at BMO Stadium.
FIND THE BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE
CLEAR BAG POLICY
MAKING THE SECURITY PROCESS EASIER
FIND OUT WHERE TO PARK
FIND YOUR WAY
NEED MORE INFORMATION?